Software as a service
Software as a service (SaaS ), sometimes referred to as “on-demand software”, is a software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser.
SaaS has become a common delivery model for many business applications, including accounting, collaboration, customer relationship management (CRM), management information systems (MIS), enterprise resource planning (ERP), invoicing, human resource management (HRM), content management (CM) and service desk management. SaaS has been incorporated into the strategy of all leading enterprise software companies. One of the biggest selling points for these companies is the potential to reduce IT support costs by outsourcing hardware and software maintenance and support to the SaaS provider.
1. Survey Software
2. E-Mail Marketing Software
3. Technical Support Software
4.Work Together Software
5. Financial Management and Human Resource Management Software
6. Billing, Commerce and Finance Software
7. Business Intelligence Software
8. Real time Customer Support Software
9. Event Registration Software
10. Feed Back Software
10. Meeting Software
Quick Links to Related Articles : Browse to Bottom for More !